Sanatana Resources Inc. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Fri Mar 1, 2019 - Tirua Presentation - March 2019
- Thu Feb 7, 2019 - Sanatana Announces Private Placement
THIS NEWS RELEASE IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, February 7, 2019. Sanatana Resources Inc. (\'Sanatana\' or the \'Company\': TSX-V: STA) is pleased announce that the Company is proceeding with a non-brokered private placement of up to 30,000,000 units (the \'Units\') at $0.05 per Unit for gross proceed
- Mon Feb 4, 2019 - Sanatana Granted Prospecting Licence For The Tirua Project
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, February 4, 2019. Sanatana Resources Inc. (\'Sanatana\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that, further to the Company's news releases of October 24, 2018 and January 11, 2019, on January 31, 2019, the Minister of Mines, Energy and Rural Electrification granted Exsol (SI) Limited, Sanatana's wholly owned subsidiary, a Prospecting Licence (\'PL\') for the Company's 282 square kilometre Tirua project in the Solomon Islands.
Peter Miles, President and CEO, st
- Tue Jan 29, 2019 - Sanatana Announces New Director
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, January 29, 2019. Peter Miles, President and CEO of Sanatana Resources Inc. (\'Sanatana\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to welcome Ian Smith to the Company's board of directors.
Mr Smith, FAusIMM, MCIM, is a mining engineering graduate of the University of Queensland, Australia, with 50 years' experience in corporate, operations and project management and consulting within the international base and precious metals industries. He has a broad range of underground
- Fri Jan 11, 2019 - Sanatana Reports Significant Progress On Its Tirua Project, Solomon Islands
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 - Third quarter report for the period ended December 31, 2018
- Wed Oct 24, 2018 - Sanatana Announces Letter Of Intent To Aquire Porphyry Copper-Gold Project In The Solomon Islands
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, October 24, 2018. Sanatana Resources Inc. (\'Sanatana\' or the \'Company\': TSX-V: STA) is pleased to provide the details of the acquisition of the Tirua project to its shareholders.
The Tirua project, hosted in the 15km wide (68 square kilometres in area) Tirua volcanic caldera, is located on New Georgia Island, in the Western Province of the Solomon Islands, part of the South Pacific archipelago of volcanic islands around the Ring of Fire.
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 - Second quarter report for the period ended September 30, 2018
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 - Sanatana Provides Corporate Update
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, September 10, 2018. Sanatana Resources Inc. (\'Sanatana\' or the \'Company\': TSX-V: STA) is pleased to provide this corporate update to its shareholders.
- Thu Aug 9, 2018 - Sanatana Amends Option Agreements